Monday, October 12, 2009

Sincerely Apology To U

Haiz..really disappointed on myself..really feel like want to slap me and hoot myself..suppose today everything is done and everyone can had a nice mood..but why my mood still very complicated and become no mood to do everything..and i really duno why will like tat..maybe this is call Crazy and sot alr..brain wayer connect wrong..!
Realy wan to say apology to her..supposed she today can very happy and relax because the presentation is over..but one phone from me make her feeling become down and moody..and because of me stuck on this stupid appeal letter..directly make a large mistake..
Dear..i really know i am wrong..i should not simply talk tat word for u..and i promise i next time will control myself..will make me become active and happy again..because i know u will by my side pei me..finally at here i wan to have a sincerely heart to say..
"Sorry dear..i love u"
For any unhappy thing we tgt delete it and 2moro will be the nice day..
Be happy and smile oh =) kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment