Thursday, March 19, 2009

Haha..my third sem result come out alr..really happy n satisfied wit this result..cos is better than wat I expected..most happy because all the subject pass..out of the three sem..i most happy n satisfied wit this sem result..n my GPA increasing from first sem to now^^ this sem is the most stress sem for me..really worry about my LAN subject..especially MAS..all about article..hear liao also feel scare..but is good also lah..cos wit this article next time I can sue government n police..haha..so bad hor? Just cincai say oni lah..^^ still remember last time I study till very tired..keep alone at new house study for whole day..really sian..nobody pei me chat..some more need sendiri cook mee to eat..nite time no ppl pei me count star..=.= but luckily got her..study tat time she really keep support me..pei me..concern about me..call to me to explain to me because scare I dun understand..call to me to accompany me because scare I alone at new house will feel bored n stress..tat time really feel terharu because have a nice gf..hampir terharu till wan cry..T.T dear..really thank to u..without u..i think I do not have the energy to face stress..without u..i think I cant to get a good result..i will support u also..n congratulation for u to getting a good result..really improve a lot..continue jiayou bah..YOU CAN DO IT!!
Today really sian..wake up so early n study till 4pm..zzz..!! my eye keep closing n mouth keep opening..=o=..!! but today I found that I quite interested in the subject of financial..maybe because I like number n calculation..!! today the teacher call me go out to write the solution..i gan jiong till my calculator also fly out..so sia shui..luckily is not my financial calculator..if not..later trunami loh..lol..! I quite interest wit tis sem subject..i will try my best to get a good result..tis is wat I promise to my parent..mum n dad..dun worry..i wont let u disappoint..gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment