Sunday, September 6, 2009

Suprise???

Suprise?? stop blogging for a very long time then now blog again..actually feel like duno wan to do wat so jiu come here to blogging and express my feeling..haha..but later i going to watch drama and chat with my dear too^^ today go watch movie with dear and her sister..Final Destination 4..a very nice and gan jiong drama..i like it !! cos from beginning till end also very gan jiong and my eyes cant change direction and keep focus on it..but some part very er xin..hahaha..my dear also feel very er xin especially tat 'eye' part..some more she keep close eye watch..cute rite?? haha..but dear i am here ya..so dun be scare oh..2moro start is the sem break..but this sem break like the assignment week..MYOB need to be done and so on..one words can express..Sian..!!! but start from now i need to be rajin and focus on all my assignment and study le..all the best to my dear and all my best fren..we tgt jiayou..nothing will fall us down..
my family they all going out to take dinner and let me alone at house..=.= because just now i fall sleep..haha..this few day keep dota-ing and drama-ing..i seem like really addicted to drama le..hari hari drama till semua episode also copy and paste into my mind..haha..maybe follow my dear too muah so i now like to watch drama le..my dear..remember introduce more nice drama for me ya..k?? haha..kk lah..going to stop here le..good luck everyone and nite~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment