Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Boring are deleted from my blog..

hahaha..feel more comfortable when view my blog liao rite?? haha..cos last time my blog apa apa pun tak ada..macam mati blog..but now..everything is change and become more modern le..the countdown time, photo and music by doggy are add to my blog..more special thing will coming soon..so everyone sabar ya..haha..actully all is done by my dear..really need give a gold prize to her..she very gao in this type of thing de..and can say sit for a whole day for design blog also wont fall her down..haha..pro dao nai hei lei..^^ tell u all..her blog also very nice and cantik..can view her blog for free..let talk about my activity today..everyone is doing MYOB.. from beginning is okay de..but "purchase office supplies" this noob sentences make me keep stand there "Bei Tao"(scratch hair)..stuck here and keep asking ppl..but everyone give me the different answer make me more blur..haha..but i believe we sure can pass through this and complete it de..haha..2moro going again to college and continue my MYOB..hope can faster finish it so can watch movie with my dear and my best friends..haha..suddenly empty on my mind and duno wat to write...so....just stop at here..bubbye~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment