Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary 14th Month~~ I Love You

To that special someone..
I am waiting here for that someone everyday and everynite..
Missing her for every hour, every minutes and even every seconds..
Need someone to hold tight me..
To cheer me up when i get moody..
And make me smile when i am sad..
I need that someone that will always care
Someone that will alway be there and by my side..
Even when i right or wrong..
And always there to keep me strong..
Someone to show me there is no fear..
Someone always there and always near toward me..
Always helping me to pass through every difficult..
Alway give energy and support me when i get lost..
Someone there to say I LOVE YOU..
Someone to be there when i get cold..
And always there for me to hold..
Someone there for me to think about her..
Someone there to show me LOVE..
And this "Someone" are appear in my life..
Sa zhu pei fern..
A very cutely and pretty girls..
Make my life full of love..
Many sweet memory that i never feel are occurs between us..
And today.."1 Octorber 2009" is our 14th month Anniversary..
I am here to say "Happy anniversary 14th month to you.."
Ah pig dear...I love You~~~~~~~
Sweet sweet love forever..
MUackssssssssssss~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment