Thursday, September 10, 2009

MYOB..Sayonana..!

"Mind your own business"..I am going to say "tata" to u le..haha..yesterday busy a whole day..finally finish all transaction and adjustment..all my white hair is now become worth..haha..but hor..today morning a phone rang kacau and break my sleeping dream..see the phone oni know is our "loso" de Po Guam..and MYOB need to change again..sian..! eventhough this Po Guam very loso and non-stop talking..but he really a helpful person and help us a lot..haha..thankss^^ Feel something addition on my blog?? haha..a very cool pet is now add to my blog..this all is she and my best fren kecil tiny help me geh..they tgt finding a new layout for me..but...all colour like very niang so is no suitable for me..but nvm..cos i believe ' slow slow find sure have one is fine" haha..today go out tgt with my dear ah fern..very happy and have many sweet memory..cos we tgt go many place shopping..haha..first we go bukit tinggi jj makan..KimGary..nice restaurant..we eat so full till cant wake up..haha.. keep photo here and there..somemore the bill also snap..she really macam ginna rite?? haha..but very cute..tgt with her, my mood automatic will be very happy and all my fan nao is delete also...hahaha..congratulation to her cos finally the shoes is been bought..a very nice shoes..and she like it so much..^^ haha..kk lah..going to stop at here..later wan enjoy dota with all my best fren..MrAhlim, XxMiinXX, Storyteller, Magicalterm, Monkblank..all is my dota partner..haha..enjoy~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment